Thinking about trying out couponing? Although you can get a lot of your coupons online, it's also very helpful to get the Sunday paper with all the ads and coupon inserts. Around here, the Tacoma News Tribune usually has more coupon inserts than the Olympian. You can buy the News Tribune at the Dollar Tree for a dollar (list price is $2.00), or you can sign up for an offer from the News Tribune good ONLY TODAY: subscribe to have the Sunday paper delivered for only $1.00 a week for 26 weeks. The only catch is that you will automatically be renewed at the end of the 26 weeks at the regular price, so you'll want to mark your calender so that you can cancel if you choose to. Call 1-800-289-8711 on Tuesday, August 18th only to take advantage of this one-time offer!
*Offer good only to those within their home delivery area and who have not subscribed within the last 30 days.

2 comments:
Thanks for the comment about the Walgreens photos -I guess I should have still tried the cheap photos, even though they had switched the ad on the front page. Darn! :(
Do you mind if I post this News Tribune promotion? This sounds like a great deal!! :)
Nope, I don't mind at all!
Post a Comment